Rely on Builders Cabinet for all you kitchen remodeling needs
Kitchen remodeling project plan
Rely on us to guide you through your kitchen-remodeling project.
Builders Cabinet has been helping families remodel kitchens for 25 years. We understand that the kitchen is where your family spends the majority of your time. So it also needs to be a reflection on how you live as well.
Here is an idea of how a typical kitchen-remodeling project takes shape:
- Browse our website to expand upon your own ideas.
We provide a variety of kitchen cabinets, door styles, wood species and finishes. Semi-custom-kitchens is something we do better than anyone, so feel free to share any idea you may have for your dream kitchen.
- Schedule a free consultation or visit one of our factory showrooms.
Our design experts accommodate your schedule to get the process moving. Based on our initial meeting, we will use our custom technology to design drawings to make your ideas come to life. Together, we will help you determine the best solutions for you and your home.
- Our design experts will take all the required measurements.
Once you’ve decided on the kitchen design and materials, we’ll send a professional kitchen and bath design expert to your home to accurately measure your space. Once we finalize measurements, we will send you updated construction drawings of the new kitchen to ensure that it is what you expected and still meets your needs. Please note, we’re just as happy to work with your general contractor on your kitchen-remodeling project if this is what you prefer.
- Once the drawings are complete, our design experts will meet with you to review all of the design concepts and fine-tune any details necessary to ensure your satisfaction. It is during this phase that we’ll again review your selection of materials and finishes to make certain you’re happy with your choices.
- Once all of the details have been specified, your design expert will review the specifications and present you with a fixed price.
- If there are any questions regarding the estimate, or if you’d like to revisit the kitchen cabinets and finishes you’ve chosen, we’re happy to do so. Our goal is to ensure you’re fully satisfied with your selections.
- After signing a contract, we’ll begin custom building your kitchen cabinets. We’ll also share the estimated time of delivery, so you can plan accordingly to have your new kitchen installed.
- When we have completed your kitchen, we will deliver them to your residence in our own company trucks and walk the cabinets inside. No heavy lifting on your part.
- Now sit back and enjoy your newly remodeled room.